Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Received from Carroll Woods - Menlo Park, CA, U.S. - 30/08/13


Again such an ingenious card from Carroll in which I continue to discover "things"! 
On her website http://www.flickr.com/photos/dumpster
diversanonymous, Carroll presents the card herself as a "dumpster mailart collage postcard made with a rescued 1950's travel book British railway map, trashed textbook circulation diagram, coral from a sea-life napkin, and legs and found poetry copied from a 1890's health textbook"...
Normally, I don't represent the address-side with words addressed to me, but here I make an exception because of the -also- wonderful stamps-I didn't check if these are "real" stamps, but they look so! I suppose they are not a result from dumpsterdiving.

No comments:

Post a Comment