Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Sent to & Received from Laurence Gillot's "Granny Eliane" - October 2012



Laurence Gillot, on her IUOMA-page, asked for "Fishes for granny Eliane" -where "Eliane" is her mother, who lives alone, finds the time very long and would enjoy to find mail-art in her mailbox (thinks Laurence). As she enjoyed fishing when she was young, Laurence suggests us to send her fishes!

When I read this touching "mail-art call", I was in Oldenburg and did not find any fishes in my small paper collection. BUT I had blue and water and nympheas (from Monet!), so I made a blue composition for "Granny Eliane".


Some days later, I encountered, however, ONE fish in my old Mickey-Mouse collection! So I made a second sending for "Granny Eliane".








 
And, some days later, there came an envelope from Laurence with a 5-fingered hand, 
hiding in this closed hand... 
a sweet (un bonbon) 
and a "MERCI!" from "Eliane"!



No comments:

Post a Comment